Tuesday, February 24, 2009

REDEMPTION


Isaiah 49:6 "He (the Lord) says: 'It is too small a thing for you to be My servant to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back those of Israel I have kept.
I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring My salvation to the ends of the earth.' "

Ezekiel 18:32 "For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign Lord. Repent and live!"

Excerpt from The Torch and the Sword by Rick Joyner:

"The earth itself will not be able to bear the evil of man much longer and will rebel against man. Terror will increase as the earth begins to rage and travail.

The time is approaching when no man can survive what they have released upon themselves, and they would all perish if I did not put an end to it. I will redeem the earth. In the greatest darkness, I will release the greatest light. The greater light is My love for the world and My redemption.

...You must learn to carry My love and My redemption at all times. When you learn to love the most worthless and most wretched, even those who are in the grips of the deep darkness, then My Word of redemption will flow through you.

The world's greatest heroes are those who overcome the greatest enemies.
The greatest saints are those who overcome the greatest darkness. You are being sent to call those who will serve Me in the darkest of times. Therefore, you must know the depths of My redemption.

You must know in the depths of your heart My love for those who are in the grip of the greatest evil. You must also know that the power of My redemption is great enough even for them. The sword that is being given to My messengers in these days can break any yoke and cut through any chain. My light is stronger that any darkness.

No power on earth is greater than My redemption."

2 Peter 3: 8-9 "But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping His promise as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."

John 16:33 "I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

Excerpt from The Shack by William Paul Young:

God: "Mackenzie, there are millions of reasons to allow pain and hurt and suffering rather than to eradicate them, but most of those reasons can only be understood within each person's story. You are the ones who embrace fear and pain and power and rights so readily in your relationships. But your choices are also not stronger than My purposes, and I will use every choice you make for the ultimate good and the most loving outcome."

Mackenzie: "...I just can't imagine any final outcome that would justify all this."

God: "Mackenzie,...we're not justifying it. We are redeeming it."

kdr