Thursday, February 05, 2009

DOG





I know....I know....I know what you're thinking.........................

I think Dog's cool.

We try to catch his show each week. He's an interesting guy. My first exposure to Dog was a while back when he got into some trouble and was issuing apology after apology over the incident. We even made fun of the guy. Then.....we watched one of his shows. You know the guy is alright.

He's a family guy. He runs a family business. Even though his job is rough and somewhat dangerous.....he keeps a positive attitude and looks for redemption in the people he hunts down. He begins each hunt with a prayer......the guy is a brother......and I think that's cool. It takes all kinds and God works in whoever is willing. God is cool. The older I get....the more I learn about God. I'm not talking theology here......I'm talking about people and life.

Another cool thing about Dog is his theme song. I mean....who gets Ozzy to do a theme song for them!?!? I'd love to have a cell phone message or answering machine message by Ozzy. I hope Ozzy comes into the fold one day.......I like that guy too! JGR