Sunday, February 08, 2009

GUITAR FAVORITES

I have been wanting to do this for a long time. I couldn't quite figure out how to do it.

What I wanted to do is share 10 of my favorite guitars leads/riffs. These guitarist inspired me to want to learn how to play. It was hard to narrow it down to 10. I could have easily had 100+. I never narrowed it down to 10.....so I ended up with 11. Some of these are leads and some are the main riffs. This video is about 9 minutes longs. I tried to incorporate a photo to let you know the artist and song name. Watch it when you have a chance and listen to the guitarist who influenced me to want to play.

1. Stevie Ray Vaughn - 'Texas Flood'

2. Living Color - 'Cult of Personality'

3. Santana - 'Black Magic Woman'

4. Metallica - 'Nothing Else Matters'

5. Allman Brothers - 'Statesboro Blues'

6. Eric Clapton (unplugged) - 'Old Love'

7. Guns N Roses - 'Sweet Child O' Mine'

8. Jimi Hendrix - 'Red House'

9. Metallica - 'Creeping Death'

10. Eric Clapton - 'Crossroads'

11. Ozzy Osbourne - 'No More Tears'