Wednesday, July 04, 2007

A SIMPLE ENTRY

This week has been a good week. There's been a lot going on. We're all doing ok....just a bit tired and wore out. Denise has been gaining ground in the house......I've been working on a few houses and a 1962 Nova. The Nova has been fun to work on. It's a simple car. I like that. Nowadays....cars have computers and sensors...all of which can disable the vehicle in a heartbeat. The Nova is a breath of fresh air. When I get a chance I'll post a few pics of the engine and you'll see what I mean. The car is 45 years old and still runs.......I'm not saying it's perfect....but it runs.



Today is July 4th. I am very thankful that I live in this country with my family and we enjoy freedom. Freedom is not a noun.....it's a verb. It cost many lives over the past 200+ years. Even though I don't fully comprehend the magnitude of the cost of freedom.....I appreciate it and am very thankful for it. There are those who are fighting now to preserve freedom.......a big THANK YOU to all of you. -JGR