Tuesday, July 17, 2007

AREN'T WE RELATED?

Greetings. It's time for my weekly update. We had a wonderful weekend......a very busy weekend.......but good. This last Sunday was the annual Swindall Family Reunion in RBC. In my opinion.....it was a success. This year I had the pleasure of having David Finlayson there. He provided back ground music for the event. I'm still hearing how much people enjoyed the music. I fixed up a DVD-slide show for the reunion of old family photos. People really enjoyed viewing the photos. Other than that......which seemed to take up the whole weekend (preparation and all)......I spend some time this weekend helping Brian Robinson move his church from Anniston to Jacksonville. This is something he's been looking forward to for a long time. Needless to say......there was lots of moving heavy objects involved. As far as a relaxing weekend.......didn't happen......but it was a good one.