Friday, March 20, 2009

LAZY WITH THE BLOGS

So we've been really busy this week.............and lazy about doing blogs.

Work picked up this week for us. Nice! The weather has been wonderful.

I haven't paid too much attention to what's going on in Washington D.C. .......I could guess though......'spend money....blah blah blah.......it's Bush's fault....blah blah blah.....pork......blah blah blah'. I have missed watching Glenn Beck. I was wondering one thing today......I heard on the news that P.B.O. (President Barack Obama) was figuring out the budget all the way to 2019. How can that be? Even if he gets re-elected he'll be out by 2016 (or so). Unless.....he's planning on doing the Chavez thing...do away with term limits. Anyways.....even if P.B.O. gets two terms...how can he control the budget that long. Plus! How can congress do that as well. Hopefully most of those guys will be out next year or the voting cycles after. Shouldn't they budget the gubment this year only?!?! Somebody explain that to me!

Enough of that........

This week has been good. It seems as though there is never enough time in the day to do all that I want to do. Especially now that the sun's setting after 7pm now. The farm animals are loving the spring weather.... the new grass...... warm sun.

Get out and enjoy these beautiful spring days!