Thursday, March 26, 2009

HEBREWS 11:3 - By faith we understand that the worlds have been framed by the word of God, so that what is seen hath not been made out of things which appear.

I like the faith chapter in Hebrews. But here lately it's been on my mind. Today I started to read it again and couldn't get past verse 3. I read it like 10 times.....then it dawned on me. GOD HAS FAITH!?!?!?

In the beginning the cosmos was created by God.......by faith. I always thought that faith was something that we had to have. I never thought of God having faith. I understand that Jesus had faith his 33 years on earth. I never thought of God having faith prior or post to that time.

How deep does this go?

I will go as far as to say that God can't just have faith.......He is faith. For us to have faith is to be like him. Maybe that's why faith was so important to Jesus when He was on earth. His currency was faith. For us to be Christians we have to continue in that faith. Someone told me a while back......'start off small (in faith)'. Hence the mustard seed.

Keep dwelling........