Tuesday, March 25, 2008

WHERE DID SPRING GO?

I would blame it on the groundhog if I believed in that sorta stuff. We were really enjoying some nice warms days there for a while. I about froze yesterday and this morning. My wife reminds me that's how this month is.....so deceiving.......you never know what to expect.


I've been sick the last couple of days. I did go to the doctor yesterday. I got a shot. It seemed to have worked. I woke up this morning feeling pretty good. It was hard to get up this morning. Denise had a couple of days off in addition to the normal weekend. I guess we got used to sleeping in. It was nice. I console myself with thoughts of spring break and summer vacation coming up soon. I know it seems a way off now.....but with the way time is flying.....it'll be here in no time.


I'm off this morning to take a couple of dogs to the vet. Nothing serious....just a little prevention. Don't want anymore puppies. I'm going to leave it here with a photo of Carolina and the Easter basket my mother sent to her. You should have seen her face when she saw it. She knew it was for her.....but the suspense of us telling her (it was hers) was a bit too much for her to handle.