Thursday, March 27, 2008

LOOK AT THAT TRACTOR!

You'll have to use your imagination. One day this tractor will be restored to its former glory. It was originally manufactured in 1959 by Massey Ferguson. Now, almost 50 years later, it is going to run again. Why? Because we can.......

It's going to need some work done to it (obviously). I just ordered a repair manual. What I'm hoping to be able to do is get it wired back up (after the fire that burnt off all of the wiring) and running. Then if that goes well......repaint it and sell it. Of course....I won't be going at it alone. The tractor belongs to my father-in-law. About the fire......I'll have to find out how a fire got started on the tractor......or why (might be a better question). I'll let you know. Today we got the tractor off the trailer and into the barn. I was suprised.....there are plenty of parts available online for this tractor. They're not that expensive.

Anyways..............

Life is going well for us. I'm still recovering from a bout with something ( the doctor didn't tell me what I had ). Denise is feeling under the weather. Carolina is doing well. I'm so looking forward to the weekend. It's supposed to rain........I'd love to go fishing.......we'll see.