Sunday, August 12, 2007

TWO BOOKS






















I thought that I would do a blog on these two books. First, I would like for anyone to comment on them if they have ever read them. Secondly, I would like to recommend these two books to anyone who has not read them. 'Snakes In The Lobby'......I read this book almost 7 years ago. I picked it up in the Vineyard bookstore one day on a whim......boy did it ever change my life. I had not been saved long......just come out of playing music in bars and entering into the church as a worshipper. The book is basically about a dream he had about christian music and the explanation of the dream. To me, it's like reading 'The Final Quest'......but not as long. I sat and read the book in about an hour. I recommend the other book, 'The Lost Glory', because it's not like other books on worship. He speaks to the issues that every artistic person has to deal with on one level or another. I know that sounds a bit lofty....but I don't want to give it away for anyone who has not read it. I promise you that either of the two books is a valuable investment. I spend 10 bucks on one and 3 bucks for the other. Excellent books.