Sunday, August 12, 2007

3rd GRADE

Well....Denise has officially started school. We're both excited about her teaching the 3rd grade this year. Right now as I 'blog' she's working on lesson plans. I went with her yesterday to school and I took some photos (as you can see). Above is a plaque outside her door. Below is her door. We put a lot of work into decorating her room. I'm very proud of how it turned out. Carolina went with us yesterday....she loved it as well.
Below is her bulletin board outside her room.


This is her desk. Looks busy to me. Below is another photo from inside her classroom. I'm particularily fond of the skeleton poster....we put it on a closet door.

As of now she has 16 students (mostly boys). I think that she has 5 girls. I'm sure that she will get a few more students as time progresses. I'm looking forward to this coming year. She's going to be a wonderful teacher.