Friday, August 10, 2007

PUPPIES!

Hello everyone! Hope all has been well with you. We're doing great. Denise had her first few days of school.......we're excited about it. She is now a 3rd grade teacher. Carolina began the 1st grade this week. I picked her up from Denise's parents and Carolina commented that she wished she could go to school tomorrow (Saturday). Back in the day that was unheard of with me.....but I guess things are different nowadays. I really enjoyed school when I got into middle and high school.....but elementary was a different story (at least what I can recall........that was over 20 years ago).

As you can tell.....we have puppies. They are so cute....they look like little bear cubs. In a few weeks they will be ready to go.....HINT....HINT.......HINT!

This is our 3rd litter.....so far we haven't had a problem giving then away. They usually go pretty quick. Puppies are fun!