Tuesday, May 22, 2007

BRAVE LITTLE GIRL

Last night I beheld a sight that I had never seen or heard before in my life. I remember losing teeth when I little. I remember an attempt involving string and a door knob. It was my big sisters idea. Yesterday evening Carolina lost one of her bottom teeth. First Denise noticed that the new tooth was coming in behind the baby tooth. She showed it to me.....I didn't really know what to do. I figured it would come out on its own. She then proceeded to show it to her 'Peepaw' and in one swift move.....with the sound of breaking twigs......he popped that tooth out. Shock....... Denise and I were both shocked. Carolina was stunned. She cried a little. Somehow I believe she knew what he was fixing to do. For me....the sound was worse than the sight. I'm sure for her......well you can imagine.