Monday, May 14, 2007

3

We took Carolina this weekend to see Spiderman 3......you know....because she wanted to see it. Yeah right! She did want to see it.....so did the wife and I. We were pleasantly surprised by the movie. At the end of the movie I wasn't so much a fan of Peter Parker.....as I was of Harry and 'Black' Spidey. I know they were both a bit 'jerky'....but you know what.....I liked them. Harry turned out really cool. Funny what a good bump on the head will do for you.....I know from experience. I liked Spiderman when he first got the black suit and went after the sand man..... he was a real 'butt-kicker'. But as it turns out.....a good thing can only last for so long. Anyways....thought the movie was good. Enjoyed the many different characters. Overall.... it got 3 thumbs up from us!