Sunday, June 15, 2008

SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!

We've all been so busy the last few weeks that blogging has been left out. In a nutshell here's what has been going on. Denise is now out of school. She has really needed this time to recover from the year and rest up. Carolina is enjoying her summer of freedom and relaxation. Last week she went to Florida. She also turned 7 last week as well. I've been working. I'm really looking forward to this summer (while Denise is out) to have time with her and Carolina. There are a lot of projects I'd like to do around the house...I know that Denise has a few of her own.


Things are happening! Rodriguez Home Builders LLC is bonafide!


After a lot of red tape and waiting......I've got a business license and am insured. I would also like to thank David Finlayson for all of his help and work he put into creating business cards and post cards for me. Take a look.........


I seriously recommend David for any design/layout work. He's a top notch professional! Check out his web page(s) at http://www.finlaysonconcept.com/ and http://www.dfinlayson.blogspot.com/