Thursday, June 26, 2008

hey! This is Karen Denise, not Jose'. I'll be writing some on here now that my life is not consumed by my job. I know an elderly lady who was diagnosed as needing a heart transplant due to a genetic disorder. while pondering about her, I got these verses...

"I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh. Then they will follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. They will be my people and I will be their God." Ezekiel 11:19-20

"Rid yourselves of all the offenses you have committed and get a new heart and a new spirit. Why will you die, O house of Israel? For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign Lord. Repent and live!" Ezekiel 18:31-32

Now that's a heart transplant! And isn't it great that our God takes no pleasure in death? So much so that "...He gave His only begotten Son, so that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting LIFE..."

I know that death is real and painful but, yea!, it's TEMPORARY, as opposed to EVERLASTING and ETERNAL!

I could go on and on and on, but I won't. God is trying to teach me, a confirmed babbler, to be concise.