Tuesday, September 18, 2007

RING AROUND THE ROSIE

Well.....I'm back to doing one post a week now. I guess life does get busy like that from time to time. School is going well for Denise. She had a wonderful OPEN HOUSE last week. Her children had a great time. We gave away some prizes to those who came. This guy won the drawing for a movie card to the theater in the mall. He was pretty happy. OPEN HOUSE was a success.
I really had no specific reason to put a pic of Rosie on the blog. She's doing well. She likes to follow me around now. She still gets a little wild. I've figured out that she is trying to play with me. That would be nice....but she would probably hurt me pretty bad. She's so strong. I'm really glad that I've been working with her since she was a few days old. Well I guess that's it... thanks for stopping by!