Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A HANDFUL!

Greetings! I thought I would put a photo of Rosie up. She is a handful. But she's a joy and a pleasure to work with. But she's still a handful. This is her curious face. I get this a lot from her. I guess being 3 1/2 months old.......she's still curious about a lot of stuff. Her mother, who is over 12 years old, isn't too curious about things. She'll just give you a glance and that's pretty much it. She's a gentle horse. I bet she weighs over a thousand pounds...but I can lead her with one finger. Amazing. Rosie weighs about 300 lbs......and I can't pull her anymore. If she doesn't want to go.....she won't.


Denise is doing well with school. It's a bit overwhelming sometimes. She really loves the children in her class. She really works a lot. She'll put in a 12 hour day....everyday...easily. But she loves it. I know it's a lot more than what she expected. God opened this door for her to work at this school. He put her there and He will sustain her and help her. We believe this.


Today we also want to remember our troops....and why we fight.