Saturday, September 29, 2007

ALMOST OCTOBER

Greetings! I thought today would be a great day to update my blog. I wanted to add a couple of pics. The pic above is one that my wife took a few weeks ago on a particularly nice evening. The pic below is of my wife and Rosie. We're amazed at how much Rosie has grown over the past 4 months. She's really had a growth spurt in the last month. I've had to adjust her halter several times.
This morning I went out to mow the grass. There was a chill in the air. Really feels like fall. I'm excited about. Spring and Fall are my favorite times of the year. I've really grown to love football. This is what I call football weather......nice! Gets me excited. Not to mention.... it's a nice time to just be outside. I get's that it for now....thanks for visiting.