Tuesday, September 25, 2007

PRESIDENT WHO?

Once again...I say 'WELCOME' to The Normal Life Blog. I tried to find a photo of the President of Iran...(I won't attempt to spell his name...not to mention...say it). Yesterday evening I sat watching Glenn Beck talk about his visit to NYC. I was a bit taken by people who welcomed him into this country. I know that he is apart of the U.N. and can be apart of international functions, but to be welcomed into a country where he is the enemy. I don't say that lightly. I really believe this man is one of many who would love to see this country destroyed and everything we stand for lost forever. The Armed Forces of this country are fighting now in a foreign land....fighting people who are (in part) funded or supplied by this man. I don't understand it. I know I wouldn't want him walking around my hometown. To me....it's all propaganda. He mentioned that he wanted to visit Ground Zero and meet with some surviving 911 family members. RUBBISH!!!!!! I'm not trying to spew hate or be like this man in any way.....I just don't agree with allowing him to run around NYC like a tourist....or even worse....someone who is welcomed into this country. Alas.......enough said. BTW....I know this photo is a bit offensive (it is to me)....but it's the most fitting.

As a whole....we're doing well. Sometimes no news is good news. Thanks for visiting.