Tuesday, July 22, 2008

THE WEEK IN REVIEW


This evening I attended a seminar hosted by the ADOR (Alabama Dept of Revenue). I'll leave it at that. It was an information overload. They said it would be. And it was. I did learn that I can't do my Contractor taxes like I do my Auto Sales taxes. Oki-dokey!
Anyways.......the past few weeks have been good. I've enjoyed spending time with my wife. I have not enjoyed the recent heat wave. Luckily I've not have to do much work outside. Right now I'm working on a few estimates and trying to find someone to do a decent paint job on a classic car. That's work in a nutshell.
This past weekend Denise's family had a family reunion. It was fun. I did enjoy making a DVD slide show of old and new photos for the reunion. That's always fun.
I'm realizing that I need to get more organized. I've got my business information in folders, boxes and even a cigar box or two. Not good. I guess I'll end up getting a filing cabinet. I've never liked the way they look. Too 'office' for me.....I mean to have in my home. Although they do make cabinets out of wood.
That's pretty much it for now........till next time.