Thursday, August 20, 2009

It has been too long since we blogged; we are very busy with home projects, Jose's work and the garden; plus we are making an effort to honor God more with our time both together, and when we're apart. The thing is we don't want to stop...

I have posted some things on facebook but don't know how to embed them on the blog.

The greenbeans are the cream of the crop this year. In 'o7 it was the butterbeans, last year it was the cucumbers. Jose' and I picked greenbeans on Mon. afternoon. We broke them up from around 7:30 to 11:30. On Tuesday, I washed them and packed them and my dad pressure cooked them. There were 27 quarts! And this was the third time we've gathered this many and more. We've given alot of them away. I don't care if I don't see another green bean for awhile...:)

In some ways, things have been hard...but God is GOOD...ALL the time...

I'm gonna end with an invitation from a song called "Inner Court" by Suzy Wills Yarei and Paulette Wooten. Wish I could post a video or audio of the entire song:

"There's the highest priest, Jesus, waiting there
With His open arms calling us closer
Let's go further in with a faithful heart
Without wavering washed in His water, we

Come into the inner court
Hear the sound of the Lord
Come into the inner court
Hear the Lion roar

Come into the inner court
Hear the song of the Lord
Come into the inner court
The veil has been torn...

WOW! Who could resist such an invitation...
Who would WANT to ...

kdr