Saturday, November 17, 2007

NOVEMBER

Greetings! So what's new in our lives? Thanksgiving break! HORRRAY! A well needed break. We're all doing well. I've been so busy.....that my BLOG was neglected the whole month of October....and so far this month. Most of my hindrances involved my internet not working. And when it did work......I never knew when it was going to cut off. Kind of like playing roulette.....it was a risk to get involved in something over the net....not knowing whether it would be completed or not. I will give Bellsouth/AT&T credit......they stuck it out and seemingly have fixed the problem. We're all glad here my house to have a working connection to the 'net'.


Carolina just got her school pictures back this week. I hope to have one up in the next couple of days. They turned out really nice. Of course...I am partial to the girl.


Denise had her class draw book covers for a contest that the Gadsden Public Library had a few weeks ago. As it turned out......they were the only ones who entered the contest. So, everyone was recognized in the classroom and given a certificate and a prize. They were so happy. I took pictures of the children...I'll try to have that here in the next few days as well.


As far as I go......I've been focusing my time on finishing up a couple of projects I have had going for the Beck's. I'll be so glad when they are done. Denise and I are trying to get our house in order. I've done some minor remodeling and our house is pretty cluttered. I'm planning to build a storage building behind my house. That will free up a bunch of room and unclutter our living quarters. I hope to do this over the next 2 weeks.


I'm looking forward to catching up on 'things' around the house this next week. I hope all goes as planned.


By the way....yesterday was Denise's birthday. I got her an electric guitar. I'll put some pics of it up. It was a shell of a guitar when I bought it......I purchased replacement parts from Stewart-MacDonald. It rebuild nicely. I changed the pick guard and knobs to pearl. Very nice. She really liked it. She's been learning to play the guitar for a while now. I'm proud of her playing and her progress. She's a natural.