Friday, May 22, 2009

NOT MUCH TO SAY

Lately it seems that I've not had too much to say as far as blogs go.

We were both doing a blog a day (sometimes more) for a while. I guess the reason is that we've been busier lately.....work has picked up some......I've had lots of projects to complete around the house and we've been getting to go to Florida next month.

As far as business goes....I've been taking on smaller jobs (and been thankful for it). It seems that there are lots of big time contractors out there who love the larger jobs. But you know what? I like smaller jobs. You see results quickly and people seem to be easier to please. Plus it's less of a headache.

We've been trying to plant a garden all month long. As thankful as were are for the rain.....I wouldn't mind it slacking up a bit and allowing the ground to dry up some. Hopefully we'll get it in the ground before we head to Florida.

At the barn it seems that we're overrun with baby goats. I love'em. They're growning like weeds too. Those born in December/January are now weaned and ready to go to auction. To our suprise we had two born a week ago........we were really suprised. Yesterday was Rosie's birthday. She was born 2 years ago (May 21st 2007). Boy has she grown! She's as big as her mother.

I've been reading The Half-Blood Prince in preparation for the upcoming movie. Even though the movies are a bit altered from the books........we still enjoy them. Speaking of movies...... lately we've seen Star Trek and Wolverine. We enjoyed both. I wasn't expecting Star Trek to be as good as it was.......a top notch movie. Today we took the little girl to watch Night At The Museum. It was good...had some funny moments.....cool special effects.....action......good family movie. I love a good movie...........