Sunday, February 24, 2008

A RESTFUL WEEKEND

That's what we've been needing. Although there's so much to be done......it's so nice to be free to do nothing. Much of this last week was taken up by taxes and work. I had to drive to Georgia yesterday to meet with a tax prep. guy. After all that was done.....I got to see my two nephews. This was their gift to me (my birthday was last month).
They call me Jo-Jo. They both love to fish. I do too. Last year we had a wonderful time at a cabin in Blue Ridge Georgia.....we spent time fishing. The boys caught a lot. You may be wondering about the name Joey. Growing up my family called me Joey. It was a nickname. I was only ever called Jose' at school. The rest of the time I was Joey. My sister has a friend who works with ceramics. She does incredible work. I absolutely love my coffee cup.
Elvis is doing well. He's not grown that much over the last 2 weeks. He's still for sale......but I'll have to be honest.....I'll be sad to see him go. He has a wonderful personality and is fully of energy. We love him to death!!!!
One thing about Elvis......he's good company for Peppers. He's made more like his father. His father is a Yorkie name JR (belongs to Denise's sister Vicki). His hair is a lot longer than Peppers. Later........