Thursday, October 18, 2007

THE NEWS....


Greetings! Rosie is now 5 months old. She's almost as big as her mother. It's almost time to wean her. That's going to be interesting. Time to hit the books again. When Rosie was first born I read several books that focused on training and the initial year of life. But now, it seems that the time has come to go deeper. She has changed a lot. Her first 3 month.....I would characterize her as 'wild' and 'stubborn'....but now she's different. She still has her moments. If something scares her.....she bolts (runs as fast as she can). She's become very easy to handle. Her mother....Champagne.....probably weights a 1,000 lbs.....but I can lead her with one finger. It's amazing that such a powerful animal can be so willing to follow and be lead. I'm very proud of Rosie...as you can tell.....I look forward to seeing her everyday.

As for the rest of us.......everything is good. We're just really busy. Between Denise's school and the work that I do.....we are wiped out everyday. We really look forward to the weekends. We have Carolina and don't have to work. Nice combination.

My only comment on this last picture is.....I don't have a thing for spiders or anything like that. Most of the time I'll just kill one rather than look at it. This picture really turned out nice.


Click on the pic....it blows up nicely!