Thursday, April 19, 2007

A SAD WEEK IN HISTORY

What a week this has been in US History. In addition to the darkness of Monday..... our country also commemorates the Columbine shootings, Oklahoma City bombing, the end of the siege in Waco Texas (Branch Davidians) and a day to Commemorate the Holocaust (for the Jews and the world to remember). So much darkness is remembered this week. In the midst of the darkness, I am thankful for my life, my family, friends and the freedom that I have in the country. Although I've not touched directly by these tragedies........it still touches my heart and reminds me that life is fragile......it is a gift.....every life counts.......because everyone is made in the image of God. On that note......I also rejoice in the decision of the U.S. Supreme Court to uphold the ban on Partial Birth Abortion. I just wanted to share an article that I recently read on Morningstar Ministries website. He sheds a lot of wisdom on recent events. The article was written by Rick Joyner. It is a bit lengthy....but it is worth the read.